Today on Aging Insight we talk about some of the issues that come up with grandchildren staying with grandparents. We discuss the legal issues that you may run into if your grandchild or child is in need of medical treatment. It’s common with grandchildren to get into accidents while at a grandparents house that needs a few stitches or some medical treatment. If the parents are off on vacation or they’re even out of the country, there can be an issue. Hospitals have their rules and regulations about who can consent to treatment for a minor child.
Aging Insight is brought to you in part by:
- How to Handle Incapacity and Your Affaires
- Bypassing Your Child in Estate Planning?
- Elder Abuse Caught on Camera!
- “Don’t Resuscitate This Patient!”
- Big Changes to Texas Guardianship
- Is it Legal to put a Hidden Camera in a Nursing Home?
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Sues his kids – Shocking Similarities!
- Grandparent’s Social Security
- Provide for the Security of Your Favorite Pet After You’re Gone
- Everyone is Getting Sued in Class Actions!
- What are the risks to your assets and how do you protect them?
- How much trouble can you get into for forging a will?
- Where there’s a Will there’s a War.
- Protect Your Grandchildren In A Medical Emergency
- Trump’s Tax Plan is Now Law. Find Out What it Means to You
- The 10 Best Gift Ideas for Seniors Not to be Missed part 2
- The 10 Best Gift Ideas for Seniors Not to be Missed part 1
- An inheritance and divorcing children inheritors part 2
- An inheritance and divorcing children inheritors part 1
- Elder Abuse Awareness pt 2
Adult Protective Services Affordable Care Act aging alzheimers Asset Protection assets beneficiary business care Child Abuse children college consent creditors Durable Power of Attorney elder Elder Abuse estate estate planning federal government General Durable Power of Attorney guardianship inheritance insight law legal living will long term care longterm care medicaid medical power of attorney money nursing home nursing home care physical abuse power of attorney probate property retirement accounts ross shoalmire social security surviving spouse texas Will